• ETile is formed by pressing high quality galvanized steel into a roof tile form which measures 1.7 metres in length and 0.371 meters wide.
• An acrylic coating is applied as the first step in the advanced coating process.
• Small stone granules are added to the top of the tile to give it a unique texture while another acrylic coating is applied to bond the process together.
• The tile is then put through an oven and baked to assure a durable finish.
• By following a strict and precise formulation the acrylic roof coating is manufactured on site by the ETile chemist.
• Contact tests are conducted to ensure that each ETile batch is produced to the highest quality standards and great efforts are made to ensure that the tile colour matches the previous batch.